[asterisk-users] Newbie Question

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Thu Mar 15 14:44:51 MST 2007

On 3/8/07, Chris Nighswonger <cnighswonger at foundations.edu> wrote:
> Thanks for the responses.
>
> iptables on the * box has no rules and all tables default to 'accept.'
>
> I have not got to the point of placing calls out across the internet
> yet. The issue here is no audio back from the * box when running
> through the demo routine.
>
> I'll try to set it up to make a call outside tomorrow.

Ok. I have not been able to setup the box to call outside, however,
watching the packet traffic I see plenty of data flowing from the
xlite client to the * server, but never any packets from the server to
the client. (That is, during the course of the call.) The server and
client talk just fine when establishing the connection, just no audio
data from the server to the client.

Any thoughts?

>From everything I've read, the initial setup should be much easier
than mine has gone so far... :(