[asterisk-users] voip-info.org status update

Jay Moore jaymoore at accu-com.com
Thu Mar 15 12:13:47 MST 2007

You'll have to check the horse-wiki and pray it never goes down.

Alternatively, you could get a Cisco horse.  While it may cost more, at
least you'll have a number you can call for tech support should your
horse throw a shoe.

The downside being, of course, if you want to modify your horse (e.g. -
adding a rear spoiler, tinting its blinders, or adding a saddle with a
piece of spinny plastic that makes it look like you're actually walking
*backwards*) you'll have to use proprietary parts only purchasable from
stables.cisco.com.  :(

Jay