[asterisk-users] voip-info.org status update

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:33:28 MST 2007

Nobody said anything about power supply problems did they?

Besides, this has NOTHING to do with one machine and what may or may not
have happened to it.  It has EVERYTHING to do with the availability of the
information however that may be acomplished.

Half that info on the wiki is out of date or just plain wrong anyways so
maybe someone will use this as an opportunity of alleviate that.  The few
times I tried to delete or change info people got upset so I just won't
bother anymore.

If you want to blame the messenger feel free.  At least it's getting
attention now so hopefully things will improve.

  _____