[asterisk-users] DNIS/DNID

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 05:42:43 MST 2007

Hi, i had the same problem recently for sip. my scenario was that i
connected 2 asterisk servers and dialed from one asterisk to another. and
for sending the DNID i used the following comand:

exten=> 1,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@riz)

here riz is the channel name. hope this works with zap also

On 3/15/07, Mark Quitoriano <markquitoriano at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi i have an asterisk pbx with E1 port connected to another PBX. Im trying
> to send the DNID/DNIS to the PBX here's my dialplan
>
> exten => 8881111111,1,Dial(ZAP/g2)
> exten => 8881111111,n,Hangup()
>
> The PBX just get the number 2 as it's DNIS when i change it to ZAP/1 or
> ZAP/g1 the PBX get the number 1. What should i add to send the extension
> number as DNID/DNIS?
>
> Thanks!

Regards
Rizwan Hisham