[asterisk-users] Cisco 7912

Matt Putnam spartian117 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 19:39:19 MST 2007

Also prior to the crash the phones were loosing registration every hour on
the hour like clockwork and it was just these three. I dont know if it might
just be a flaw in the hardware on these phones or if they were just used to
hard but its a little strange that these three would just crash while the
other two are still up and running.