[asterisk-users] Cisco 7912

Matt Putnam spartian117 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 19:10:01 MST 2007

I didnt have them on tftp files they were all manualy configured. They are
not trying to request anything they have the tftp server address but are not
requesting any files. It should start up and look for a vlan but its not
even doing that it does nothing when i plug it in just a blank screen and
the red and green leds on the hold and menu buttons are lit.