[asterisk-users] Inbound PSTN CLID irratic with A200

Wireless wireless at svw.org.uk
Wed Mar 14 17:12:42 MST 2007

I use Trixbox 2.0 with a Sangoma A200 I also have echo so bought the HPEC and yes it works brilliantly. The problem I have is I used to use Trixbox 1.? with this sam hardware and had a few inbound CLID issues on my UK BT lines, Sangoma support suggested changing the RXGAIN in zapata.conf and it worked. Now using Trixbox 2.0 and have upgraged to latest software

Asterisk 1.2.16
Zaptel 1.2.15
Wanpipe-2.3.4-7

and CLID is back to being a bit random again, with or without HPEC. I've fiddled with rxgain but no improvement. I've got ADSL on this line too and have read that this can be an issue but I know that it has worked well in the passed, and the ADSL and hardware has not changed

Odd thing is that if I reboot the Asterisk box the the 1st call that comes in always has the correct CLID

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Harvey