[asterisk-users] what happened to asterisk wiki???

Andy Brezinsky andy at mbrez.com
Wed Mar 14 16:26:29 MST 2007

I work for a conferencing and telecom company and have used
voip-info.org more times than I can count for both VoIP and asterisk
reasons.  We've used asterisk internally and have greatly benefited from
it.

We're willing to host the Wiki with database dumps available for people
to download on a regular basis (to ensure continuity should something
happen on our end) and dedicate necessary resources to hosting the
application in our Milwaukee or Chicago locations.

I've setup a MediaWiki instance at a temporary url (wiki.mixmeeting.com)
until a domain name is decided upon should the community in general wish
to use our hosting.

--
Andy Brezinsky
Chief Engineer