[asterisk-users] While the VoIP-Info.org site is down...

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Wed Mar 14 15:50:55 MST 2007

Davis Sylvester III wrote:
> If needed I can put up a wiki for asterisk support, and allow
> mirroring.  I know we have to start over from ground zero, but it gets
> us back online with our life line.  Let me know if you guys want me to
> proceed.  There would be no charge for us hosting the site.

This is one of those cases where deeds speak louder than words. If you
have a server available, put it up. Tell us where it is and we can start
putting stuff from the Google cache in it.

If you can, make it use Mediawiki. The editing interface is much friendlier.

It is looking increasingly like voip-info.org is history, anyway -- and
you're right, we do need something.

-Stephen-