[asterisk-users] While the VoIP-Info.org site is down...

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Wed Mar 14 15:47:19 MST 2007

Shane Breen wrote:
> Sorry about that. I figured since it is a FREE site it was no biggie.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Shane Breen

Well, Shane, nothing is ever really FREE, and when someone offers
something FREE, there is almost always a catch, and on the Internet that
catch tends to come in the form of SPAM.

Spam that looks not unlike your e-mails to the list.

What we want is for the wiki to be back up because it contains useful
information. We can get advertising anywhere.

-Stephen-