[asterisk-users] [G.729] Input Gain

Victor Mateevitsi mvictoras at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 09:02:05 MST 2007

Hello,

I have recently buyed the g.729 license from the Digium site and have the
following issue:

I have two voip providers (SIP). The first uses g.726 and the second g.729.
The problem is that the input gain from the second provider is a little
lower than the first one. I usually use both, so configuring the input gain
on the IP-Phones is not a solution.

Can I configure the input gain of a context on sip.conf or maybe can I
configure the input gain of g.729 encoded streams. In zapata.conf (or
misdn.conf) I know there is the above option (rxgain and txgain).

Thank you in advance,
Victor