[asterisk-users] Re: Asterisknow with video and X-Lite not quiteworking

Benedikt Franz benediktfranz at gmx.de
Wed Mar 14 05:02:36 MST 2007

Yep, I have added these lines to the sip.conf (but I see that I now have the lines to allow the video codecs in both the sip.conf and in the extionsions.conf. I suppose that is not right?):

; Added video support
videosupport=yes
allow=h261
allow=h263
allow=h263p

BTW: How do I properly post a message on this board? If I send an email to asterisk-users at lists.digium.com, only about one out of five attempts succeed, and the message actually appears in the list.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------