[asterisk-users] voicemail scenario

richard Coco coco_richard at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 01:33:59 MST 2007

Hi,

some additional informations what i am trying to do.
In the voicemail.conf you have several setting for the
[general] section. One is the emailsubject. I have
something like emailsubject=New voicemail for
${VM_NAME}. In my [contexts] i have.

[context_section]
extension_number =>
voicemail_password,user_name,user_email_address,user_pager_email_address,user_option(s)

The user_option(s) field can be used to override
default settings defined in the general section. There
are nine settings which may be used... unfortunately
not emailsubject. My question is, is there an
alternative way to override the default setting for
emailsubject defined in the [general]

thx.