[asterisk-users] Re: AMI - DBPut

Tomislav Parcina tomislav.parcina at email.t-com.hr
Tue Mar 13 00:19:11 MST 2007

Lee Jenkins wrote:
> Try putting quotes around the value.  I played with it a while back only
> a little, but I can't remember if quotes did it or I ended up having
> stripping the quotes off myself when I retrieved the value ...

My first mail was copy/paste, so I'm positive I didn't make any error
typing. Now I have tried again with the similar input and it works.

Action: DBPut
Family: checkin
Key: 319
Val: yes

Response: Success
Message: Updated database successfully

I really don't know why it didn't work yesterday. Has anybody head
similar error/problem? Now I wonder, is it stable enough for production use?

--
Tomislav Parcina
firstname.lastname at email.t-com.hr