[asterisk-users] Rebooting all Aastra phones

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:09:56 MST 2007

There is an aastra option but only for individual extensions which you may
already know about.  Perhaps if you try the same wildcards as suggested for
the polycom it may work?

nano /etc/asterisk/sip_notify.conf
[aastra-check-cfg]
Event=>check-sync
Content-Length=>0

Then from the asterisk console you can type "sip notify aastra-check-cfg $i"

I don't have a system I can check this on right now though.