[asterisk-users] FastAGI Question

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Sun Mar 11 20:55:36 MST 2007

Wrote a quick test program tonight.  In case anyone else needs to know
in the future, bread crumb follows:

Lee Jenkins wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> 1. When using FastAGI are the initial env vars sent all as one packet or
> are they sent line by line?

One line at a time.

> 2. If line by line are they also terminated with a line feed as is
> regular AGI?

Same.

> 3. This just needs verification: Passing Variables in 1.2.x.  I see that
> in 1.2 the variables are appended to the agi_network_script variable
> sent.  Is this correct?

1.2 HTTP Style /ScriptName?param1=eek&param2=ock&param3=ork&pram4=ork

1.4 Sent as individual lines with the initial variables sent with the
format "agi_arg_x" where x is the ordinal number of the parameter
starting with 1.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee