[asterisk-users] How to access Voicemail Password in Asteriskwithout using V

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Mar 11 02:34:45 MST 2007

11 mar 2007 kl. 10.04 skrev Julian Lyndon-Smith:

> Olle,
>
> A couple of questions:
>
> A) If it works for 1.2, I presume that it would work for 1.4 ?
There is a branch called minivoicemail-1.4.

Modules for 1.2 doesn't run without changes in 1.4, since we changed the
module loader interface.

When this is tested, it will be merged to trunk.

> B) We currently use realtime for voicemail. Is there a realtime
> engine for Minivoicemail ?
Minivoicemail uses the realtime engine. It's covered in the
documentation, like
many other things :-)

Oops, just realized while checking the accuracy of that cocky
statement that Minivm
was using the same realtime handle as voicemail(). Not god. It's now
"minivm".

Thanks for pointing me in that direction.

/O