[asterisk-users] Polycom 501 - Auto answer on one line appearance

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Sat Mar 10 13:10:13 MST 2007

I have the polycom auto-answering calls to the extension I am using by
using this in the dialplan

exten => 830,1,SIPAddHeader(Alert-Info: RANR)
exten => 830,n,Dial(SIP/830,25,t)

However, I want the feature for the SugarCRM contact feature, which uses
the manager interface to place the call to the extension you are on. It
seems the manager interface does not use the dialplan when placing the
initial leg of the call, so I can't set the header.
The manager interface allows setting a variable, but that has been
depreciated in favour of SIPAddHeader but the manager interface does not
allow setting that.

Is there any way to achieve this?

--
Chris Mason