[asterisk-users] REALTIME and VIEW ENTIRE DIALPLAN

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Fri Mar 9 16:46:42 MST 2007

Davis Sylvester III wrote:
> Brian Capouch wrote:
>
>> Davis Sylvester III wrote:
>>
>>> Is there a way to view the entire dialplan when using Realtime?
>>>
>>> I use Realtime and MySQL connector.
>>

>> If you mean the contents of .conf-file based merged with whatever the
>> Realtime engine is supplying, I don't think there's a way of seeing
>> both together.
>>
>> But you can use the standard CLI dialplan revelation tools in
>> conjuction with the standard MySQL table listing tools to see
>> everything in two pieces.
>>
>> B.
>>
> HOw do I see the mysql stuff from the CLI.  I know I can do a show
> dialplan from the CLI to see the .conf files stuff but not aware of how
> to see the mysql stuff.

 From the dialplan, you can't.  The essence of Relatime (modulo the
caching that it does) is that the server *doesn't* keep configuration
state that can be gotten with the Realtime engine; it looks it up
dynamically.

In other words, the proper tool for seeing the part that lives in DB
tables is the tool that comes with the DB that extracts that information
from the database backend.

b.

believed to be clean.