[asterisk-users] How to enter bridge_native_loop???

Santosh Raghuram santosh.raghuram at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 00:52:58 MST 2007

Hi,

I am using asterisk-1.4.0.

I am inquisitive of what Packet2Packet bridge (bridge_p2p_loop) does and
what Native bridge (bridge_native_loop) does.

I have configured my dial plans and options such that I can enter
bridge_p2p_loop. However, I am unable to enter bridge_native_loop for some
reason.

I have the following extensions:

exten => 7126,1,Dial(SIP/lin_santosh)
exten => 7126,s+1,Hangup

exten => 7140,1,Dial(SIP/win_test)
exten => 7140,s+1,Hangup

My sip.conf is as:

[lin_santosh]
type=friend
regexten=7126
callerid="LIN Santosh" <7126>
host=dynamic
nat=yes
canreinvite=no
allow=all

[win_test]
type=friend
regexten=7140
callerid="WIN Test" <7140>
host=dynamic
nat=yes
canreinvite=no
allow=all

My features.conf has:
[featuremap]
;blindxfer => #         ; Blind transfer  (default is #)
;disconnect => *0               ; Disconnect  (default is *)
;automon => *1                  ; One Touch Record a.k.a. Touch Monitor
;atxfer => *                    ; Attended transfer
;parkcall => #72                ; Park call (one step parking)

Should this not be enough for bridging to happen via bridge_native_loop?

Am I missing something?

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Santosh.