[asterisk-users] Which VoIP router and switch to use for medium size business

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 00:04:39 MST 2007

Hi everybody,

What is a proper setup for a medium size business with about 20 IP phones
and 20 computers. Right now they are using a regular Linksys router which we
use at homes. Their switch is also a very standard switch. Now they need to
put there something better and VoIP compatible.

What people use out there in serious and professional VoIP installations for
medium size businesses? Is there a good 24 port router with VoIP
compatibility with no need of an extra switch? Please advice me for all the
equipment I'd need for a complete network upgrade.

Thanks

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria