[asterisk-users] Boot order of 2 TE110P and 1 TDM400P in the same machine

Jose Bertuzzi pablo_bertuzzi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 18:01:15 MST 2007

 Hello Everyone, I checked with zttool that sometimes after the machine boots the order of the  boards is changed like this:
                                   │      Alarms          Span                                                                             │      OK      Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Card 0                                          │      OK      Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Card 1                                         │      OK      Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 1
   and  sometimes:
                                   │      Alarms          Span                                                                              │      OK      Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 1                                    │      OK      Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Card 1                                          │      OK      Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Card 0

What do I have to configure in order to the boards appear in the same position and the configuration work always??

best regards, Pablo