[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP to MAX TNT Gateway, Sporadic Echo

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:41:43 MST 2007

Hi All,

I'm trying to track down an intermittent echo issue.  My setup is
less than 10ms latency on the network, 100% SIP, ULAW

I have several different phones; cisco, linksys, polycom, snom.  It's
difficult for me to reproduce the problem regularly so I'm really
having trouble isolating anything.  I'm wondering if this could be a
bad DSP on the TNT, and how would I isolate.  We have 600+ DSP's in
this chassis.

Any experience or ideas with this type of issue would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks.

JR

--
JR Richardson