AW: [asterisk-users] Hinting and Realtime

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Thu Mar 8 07:49:00 MST 2007

René Enskat wrote:

> But with 1.2.x it is working
> No big voip-carrier will have 1000 accounts in a file.
> So there must be an implementation for that again.
>
> Regards rene

The fact that realtime extensions and hints worked with 1.2 is
new to me.
Anyone else?

Regards,
  Philipp

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998