[asterisk-users] 1.4 - SLA

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Mar 6 16:35:57 MST 2007

Lacy Moore - Aspendora wrote:
> That's what I was concerned about.  Whether it connects to the first
> available, or the first one.  In other words, if line 1 is in use,
> does it connect to line 1 or line 2?

If you take a phone off hook without pressing a line button, and the
phone is properly configured to initiate a call to the "station1"
extension, or equivalent, then it will choose the first available line.
  It will choose them in the order that they are specified in sla.conf.

Of course, if you press a specific line button, it will connect to that
line, regardless of whether it is in use or not.  This behavior can be
controlled by setting "barge=no" in sla.conf.

> I haven't got a chance to get back on this yet.  Hopefully I will be
> able to this afternoon and tomorrow.

It's all good.  :)

--
Russell Bryant