[asterisk-users] Manager.conf '127.0.0.1 unable to authenticate'

Ken Williams ken at intermountainelectronics.com
Tue Mar 6 14:26:21 MST 2007

That was indeed the problem.  I thought I had eliminated any httpd by
disabling the service, but the problem was trixbox was still trying to
load on startup via /usr/sbin/amportal.  Once I removed that from
startup, problem resolved.

I did go a step further and wipe out the panel in httpd as well.

Thanks for the pointer.