[asterisk-users] Micros-Fidelio - billing in hotel

Tomislav Parcina tomislav.parcina at email.t-com.hr
Tue Mar 6 01:52:13 MST 2007

There is hotel application weary popular in Croatia - Micros-Fidelio.
Now I need to connect Asterisk with this application for purpose of
billing. Thing is that hotel would like to give customer one bill for
every service that he used while he was in hotel.

Has anybody connected Asterisk with Micros-Fidelio? As I understand this
isn't some local developed application, it's something that is used
world wide.

Any informations are welcome.

--
Tomislav Parcina