[asterisk-users] preventing voicemail pickup after SIP redirect ?

Louis-David Mitterrand vindex+lists-asterisk-users at apartia.org
Tue Mar 6 00:57:27 MST 2007

Hello,

I'm using the classic [stdexten-macro] in extensions.conf whereby a call
is picked up by voicemail after a certain ringing time.

When programming a SIP phone to redirect calls (SIP 302 redirect) to
another extension I'd like to avoid that voicemail pickup so that the
call goes into the new destination's voicemail (if applicable).

How can I detect that a call has been redirected and should no longer be
intercepted by vm?

Thanks