[asterisk-users] IAX2, DTMF and x86_64.

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Mon Mar 5 22:31:33 MST 2007

Hi all,

      I'm just starting to play with 1.4.  I installed 1.4.1 on an Ia32
machine, and can't find any problems.  So, I decided to upgrade my home
pbx.  All went well until I tried using my S101 to talk to the IVR.  Some
times, the first one or two digits get through, but eventually a digit
will get stuck, playing continuously until the call is terminated.  I
have confirmed this on another x86_64 machine that I connect with.

      Also, when I reloaded IAX2, Asterisk crashed with a message about a
double linklist and an ugly trace.  Unfortunately, the crash didn't make
it into the logs.

           Any ideas?

--
Bill in Denver