[asterisk-users] g.729 on solaris10/x86

Juraj Bednar asterisk4juraj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:48:18 MST 2007

Hello,

   I'm looking for a way to have G.729 codec working on Solaris/x86.
Binary codec from Digium is not compiled for Solaris/x86 (only sparc).
Are there any alternative (free or commercial) G.729 implementations,
which would work?

   I saw something from Intel and got it to compile on Linux, but it
was only for evaluation purposes, so we upgraded to commercial codec
from Digium. I really don't care about the U.S. patent, it does not
apply here, only about copyright. If there's something with source
code (could be commercial), that I can make work on Solaris, it would
be great.

       Thank you,

         Juraj.