[asterisk-users] Re: TDM400P/FXS in a HP DL380 G5

James FitzGibbon james.fitzgibbon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:21:22 MST 2007

On 3/5/07, James FitzGibbon <james.fitzgibbon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone figured out a solution for this?  Something along the lines of
> an external power brick whose output attaches to a backplane slot and gives
> you a 12V connector inside the server?

Since i posted my original request I stumbled across this:

http://www.coolerguys.com/840556029977.html

They say it's custom made for them, and I certainly can't find anything else
like it after several hours of searching, but it seems to be what's
required.  I'll have to rig up a backplate with a cutout to get the 12V
connector into the case, but other than that I'm hoping it will do the
trick.

--
j.