[asterisk-users] Re: Sending SMS

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sun Mar 4 08:43:43 MST 2007

Steve

Well I have 300 for $5.00 thats .016 cents each IF I use all 300 now if
I go over I pay .15 each ( I Think) Never went over
I see that the cell providers are looking at SMS as internet data over
there system and I do agree that there is more money in data than voice
services.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services