[asterisk-users] So does 1.4.1 show up in the /branches/1.4, or only in the tags/1.4.1

Brad Templeton brad+aster at templetons.com
Sun Mar 4 02:01:05 MST 2007

Do I get 1.4.1 by just doing an svn up in a checkout of the 1.4 branch, or
do I have to switch to a new tag or branch for what I have checked out?

I did an svn up and there are new files, but nothing in the change
files about it being 1.4.1.    Many packages with various minor
versions tend to have the master branch (like 1.4) mean "The latest
stable version of 1.4, be it 1.4.0 or 1.4.whatever", while if you
check out 1.4.1 that means you stay at 1.4.1 even if there is a 1.4.8.

What's the procedure here?