[asterisk-users] Polycom reject button

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Sat Mar 3 17:47:46 MST 2007

Jason Walker wrote:
> I have users in my dialplan that go from SIP to Cell
> When they are at their desk and they hit reject call, it goes to the
> next thing in the dialplan, thus transferring to their cell.  Not what
> they want.  Is it possible to change the reject button to make it go to
> voice mail or a new ext?

That's the normal behaviour. If you reject the call, it will be as
though the call timed out and Asterisk goes to the next line in the
dialplan.

Put a Voicemail() command after the extension instead of the Dial()
pointing to the cell phone.

Would you post the relevant parts of your extensions.conf?

-Stephen-