[asterisk-users] blieve i my TE110P or My teleco provider ??

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:37:20 MST 2007

If the remote end isnt up that could explain why the correct settings
dont work. If they told you to use those settings thats how it should
be provisioned, either:

1) You think your configuration is correct but you are wrong and it
indeed is incorrect

2) Your telco didn't correctly provision or otherwise activate the line.

I would go back to the "correct" settings and ring your telco's
helpdesk for further assistance.