[asterisk-users] Alec Saunders post about Mashable Telco's

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Mar 2 13:31:56 MST 2007

Then install it out in Iowa and get your money back at 2c a minute :)

http://gigaom.com/2007/02/26/iowa-telcos-att-owes-12-million
http://saunderslog.com/2006/10/11/whats-with-the-712-area-code

I posted this question the other day but didn't get an answer, are there
any other toll zones outside of Iowa worth looking at?

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
+1-917-207-3420 Mb
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

Telco's

> Somebody make an application where I can browse to a web front end,
set
> up some RSS feeds, and the system assigns me an access number or PIN.
> Later, when I am stuck in the airport, I call the app, and a decent
TTS