[asterisk-users] Asterisk Realtime

Mike Hammett asterisk-users at ics-il.net
Thu Mar 1 13:34:49 MST 2007

               queue show  Show status of a specified queue
            realtime load  Used to print out RealTime variables.
          realtime update  Used to update RealTime variables.
       restart gracefully  Restart Asterisk gracefully

Aiur*CLI> realtime load
You must supply a family name, a column to match on, and a value to match
to.

I am using Asterisk 1.4.0 and MySQL.  It appears that the only realtime
options are for loading and updating specific items from the database.  The
only database options seem to be for dundi.  Under modules, all I could find
is:

Aiur*CLI> module show like pbx_realtime.so
Module                         Description                              Use
Count
pbx_realtime.so                Realtime Switch                          0
1 modules loaded

--Mike

Message: 12