[asterisk-users] Asterisk Realtime

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Mar 1 11:02:23 MST 2007

Mike Hammett wrote:
> Could someone provide some steps for troubleshooting Realtime?  I can’t
> see any signs that it’s working.  I followed and double-checked a few
> different guides around the net, but haven’t been able to figure it out.

You don't say which version you're running.

I *think* the syntax is the same for both:

realtime <driver-name> status

will show you the status.  For postgres it's pgsql for driver name
(that's what I use).  I think the other driver ids are mysql and odbc.

If you don't see yourself connected, that's where to start.

B.

believed to be clean.