[asterisk-users] Multiple simultaneous calls

stefano.totaro at transport.alstom.com stefano.totaro at transport.alstom.com
Thu Mar 1 09:46:10 MST 2007

Hi Guys,
I am a novice of Asterisk and I need some experts help to understand what I
can get out of it.
I need to make multiple calls (let say 50) at once to autoanswering
softphones on a LAN and send all of them the same message that they will
repeat with loudspeakers in the same environment.
I am a little concerned about synchronization of the phones and moreover it
is not much clear to me if I have to open 50 connections and send 50 times
the same packets or if can use in some way the multicast.
Is there anybody that may give me some idea.
Thanks in advance,
Stefano

CONFIDENZIALE: Questo messaggio e gli eventuali allegati sono confidenziali
e riservati. Se vi è stato recapitato per errore e non siete fra i
destinatari elencati, siete pregati di darne immediatamente avviso al
mittente. Le informazioni contenute non devono essere mostrate ad altri, né
utilizzate, memorizzate o copiate in qualsiasi forma.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.