[asterisk-users] DTMF not being detected with 1 provider. Works with the other provider...

Evert evert at poboxes.info
Thu Mar 1 01:21:57 MST 2007

Hi all!

Working on the following brain-scratcher. I am setting up a Trixbox
system for someone who uses 'provider A'. Everything works fine, except
for the IVR: keypresses by callers are not being detected.

Just for testing I added my own provider, 'provider B' to their system.
And then the IVR works!

Is there any possibility that the config on the provider-side is causing
this difference? If yes, what could it be, and is there a way for me to
fix this?

Regards,
  Evert