[asterisk-users] Rining 180 and 183

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Sat Jun 30 06:37:03 CDT 2007

you should turn on sip debug on asterisk and median and see, if sip/180
ringing messagess are propagated through mediant to avaya,
avaya should react to sip/180 ringing with generating ringback to
calling phone...
sip/183 is progress message, in this case is audio path "open" to
playback progress messages to calling phone like "destination is not
available" etc...
PJ