[asterisk-users] TE420 PCI Express Card

Andres andres at telesip.net
Fri Jun 29 15:21:15 CDT 2007

Hi Russel,

I called on official distributor in the Miami area (Commlogik) and they
did not have it at the moment.  I also tried several on-line resellers
like Voipsupply, Telephony Depot, Voxilla, and they do not have it
either.  I was preparing a quote for a customer and was planning on
including this card but it seems like it is nowhere to be found.

Thanks,
Andres

--
Andres