[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2.20 and 1.4.6 released

The Asterisk Development Team asteriskteam at digium.com
Fri Jun 29 13:30:07 CDT 2007

The Asterisk development team is proud to announce the releases of
versions 1.2.20 and 1.4.6!

These releases are regular maintenance releases.  They have been made
just a couple of weeks after the previous set of releases because the
development team has been working especially hard on fixing bugs lately.
 There has been a large volume of issues fixed in just two weeks.

We would also like to continue to encourage the community to upgrade to
the 1.4 series.  There have been almost 100 changes to the 1.4 tree
since the last release.  Keep in mind that we are still planning to move
the 1.2 series of Asterisk into security maintenance only beginning
August 1st.

Thank you for your support!