[asterisk-users] features.conf / DTMF / automon hell

Danny Brown danbrwn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 09:35:16 CDT 2007

I have been trying for a very long time to get asterisk to detect and
utilize dtmf tones from my sip clients within my dial scripts. I have
set automon=>#9 in my features.conf, I have Dial(....,gWw) in my dial
scripts. I have Set(DYNAMIC_FEATURES=automon) as the first script in
my extension. I can see the dtmf tones on the wire as SIP INFO
packets. Using the Read() app I have verified that * is in fact
understanding the dtmf info packets from the sip phone (the read app
works). I have verified that the Monitor() app is present and works.

I just can not get * to do anything from my features.conf file. I have
also done include=> featuremap. I have been all over the web, posted
multiple times on the irc channels. Could someone please help here.