[asterisk-users] Query

sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com
Fri Jun 29 08:10:19 CDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to establish call through sip phone between two PC connected to linux box on which asterisk server is running

1st PC is having IP Adress : 192.168.1.149
2nd PC is having IP Adress : 192.168.1.53

I am trying to dial from 1st PC to 2nd PC through asterisk server

The problem is 1st PC is calling directly to 2nd PC not through asterisk server

I am doing the following additions in configuration files

1) sip.conf

[general]
context=sip
bindport=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0

[phone1]
type=friend
host=192.168.1.149
port=5060
nat=yes
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=sip

[phone2]
type=friend
host=192.168.1.53
port=5060
nat=yes
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=sip

2) extensions.conf
exten => 11,1,Dial(SIP/phone2,20,tr)

Now, I am calling from sip phone1 by name 11 at 192.168.1.53
It is not being called through asterisk server running on linux m/c. as no packet dumping us taking palce. As, I am running "sip debub"  no messages are seen on screen.
    What additional routing informations are to be added to sip.conf, inorder to make it work .
Thanx and regards
sanchal