[asterisk-users] How many number of parallel calls can make through asterisk

Santosh S Kumar santosh.surabi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 04:32:52 CDT 2007

Hi,

We are planning to develop a product making asterisk as base, I love that
asterisk is open source and eager to start working on it. But before even we
get into start working on asterisk we want to know how many number of
parallel calls can be made from a single asterisk box, considering we
install the latest stable version of asterisk (we are ready to buy the
enterprise version if there is any) on a highly configured box.  So, how
many number of parallel calls can we make through asterisk??

Regards,
--
S Santosh Kumar
BlueCornea Network,