[asterisk-users] RTCP NTP Clock skew

John Millican jmillican at sentinelcommunications.com
Thu Jun 28 14:58:49 CDT 2007

On Thursday June 28 2007 1:19 pm, Jared Smith wrote:
> On 6/28/07, John Millican <jmillican at sentinelcommunications.com> wrote:
> > Would i be correct in "assuming" that if i pull a copy of
> > 1.4.5 from digium this weekend that this message will go away?
>
> No... you'd have to pull the latest code from the 1.4 branch using
> Subversion, or wait for 1.4.6 to be released.
>
> -Jared
Thank you for the info.  I missinterpreted Russell's comments to by that it
would be in the 1.4 stable, silly me.

Internal RTCP NTP clock skew detected: lsr=2362715969, now=2362741181,
dlsr=65500 (0:999ms), diff=40288

So what sort of badness will this be causing, if it is not fixed in 1.4, by me
waiting until 1.6?