[asterisk-users] CDR Log analizer software

Mark Coccimiglio n3whx at amsat.org
Thu Jun 28 13:46:26 CDT 2007

  Hello all,
    I'm looking for software for my asterisk logs that will compile the
information into nice web-based charts and graphs.  Something that works
similar to webalizer for apache.  I want to be able to spot trends of
usage, call volume levels, disconnect/failure levels, and basically see
exactly where my system has been at over the past day/week/month, etc.
.  I would prefer for the software to work with 1.2 and 1.4 but 1.4 is
the more important version for me these days.

I have found FOP to be a great tool for a current snapshot of where I'm
at but I have no indication of where i've been unless I'm watching it (a
little to busy these days to just "watch" my pbx).

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Mark C

http://www.psh-inc.com
http://www.alohafreewifi.com