[asterisk-users] OpenSer/Asterisk PBX solution

Bob Gibson bobg at techie.com
Wed Jun 27 11:37:33 CDT 2007

We have been working a OpenSer/Asterisk solution to replace our Avaya
PBXs.The OpenSer is to provide scalability and the Asterisk to provide
rich features.I know this has been many times for calling card platforms
but I'm not sure if anyone has a good scalable solution they are using on
their virtual PBX or in a CPE PBX environment?If so I would like to talk
to them about buy their deploying, testing and buying their solution? Bob
G.bobg at techie.com

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!