[asterisk-users] kore dump

J. Oquendo sil at infiltrated.net
Tue Jun 26 15:26:08 CDT 2007

Vadim Berezniker wrote:

> use the safe_asterisk script
>
> it will restart asterisk if it crashes and it enables core dumps (your
> core size limit is probably set to 0 when you start asterisk).

If that fails you could always try something like:
*/2 * * * * /bin/ps -C /usr/bin/asterisk || { /usr/bin/asterisk & }

or so...

J. Oquendo
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1383A743
echo infiltrated.net|sed 's/^/sil@/g'

"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something." -- Plato